Initial Consultation and Assessment
The initial consultation includes:
- a direct contact which will be a formal or informal assessment with the child which may take place in one or two sessions, depending on the attention span. This may take between 60 and 90 minute
- Discussion of case history
- an indirect contact which is the time I spend after the initial consultation, analysing all the data and information gathered in order to have a clear picture and therapeutic plans (if necessary) for your child. This may be at least 2 to 3 hours.
- I will have a discussion with the parent / carer; and I will provide feedback on assessment findings
- Travel costs up to a 20 mile radius of EH20 9DF