(About the videocourse online for parents)
This is an impressive piece of work which is already so useful to us on a daily basis.
My overall feedback is extremely positive for two main reasons:
– I feel that watching videos is much easier, pleasant and understandable than reading a book
– If I had already heard about most topics / tools, I did not know all of them and above all, I really appreciated having everything in one place with some structure around the different topics. I feel that I understand much better how each part is related to another.
I noted the following positive points:
– the 6-hour course was broken down into mini-videos which is much more convenient if you want to watch it into different sessions or if you want to re-focus on one specific topic later on
– the duration of each video is available, you know how long it is going to last before you start it
– Anna’s tone of voice was very calm and pleasant, she was speaking slowly and clearly, and the music behind was nice too, so nice to listen all along
– videos integrate key messages written on screen and/or illustrating pictures, it makes the videos more dynamic
– the addition of quizzes really help to better understand more complex topics such as CDI / VDI
– the addition of pdf documents to complement videos to be able to print key messages or to ease the implementation of tools with the kid (ie bravery chart)
– the addition of videos with different stakeholders such as Laura Newman adds a lot of value
– the possibility to make steps appear “complete” to be able to visualize our progression
– the fact that we are moved to the next video automatically once we press on the “complete” button is very convenient