If you are seeking further advice, or you might wish to learn further techniques for a child’s communication difficulties I can offer 1:1 support sessions via skype or phone.
- Each consultancy session lasts 1 hour
- These sessions are booked and paid for in advance.
- The fee for each session is £60
- A receipt will be sent to you at the end of the month.
- I will call you via Skype or on your phone at the agreed time.
Such sessions provide the opportunity for parents, grandparents, professionals or SLT to clarify doubts, concerns and understand the child’s communication difficulties.
I offer a useful service to decide what steps to take:
- I suggest communication strategies specific to your child;
- I suggest a variety of games and activities to use
- I will teach you how to monitor the language and then request a visit from a professional in your area if I cannot help you directly.
How to book an SLT consultancy session:
- Book here, you will be contacted to provide your phone number or Skype account
- Specify a preferred day and time
- I will then send you details of consultation, once payment is received then I will confirm a date and time
How do I know if the online service is for me?
If the doubts that you have are the same as listed below, I can definitely help:
- My child does not speak at all and is over the age of one
- When is my child going to start talking?
- My child does not speak well and we do not understand what he/she want to say
- My child is exposed to two languages but he/she is not yet talking
- My child does not repeat any sounds or words
- My child speaks at home, but when she/he’s out says nothing and looks nervous
I would stress that the phone calls are on “advice” basis and I will not diagnose your child via skype or by video. This is an “indirect service” to suggest strategies, games and provide information so that you can increase your knowledge and make an informed decision on what to do next.